LET’S GO TO LES SAINTES !
A 2 to 3 days cruise will get un to Les Saintes Archipelagos. Made out of 8 different islands, and listed as of the most beautifull bays on the UNESCO ranking, this place is ideal for tourism and to discover sailing. Amongst the possible activities : Snorkeling at le pain de sucre, cabris island and over a wreckage…An excellent manner to discover Les Saintes in a different way !
An “a la carte” cruise where you get to choose between tourism and learning to sail. Hoist the main sail and maneuver the boat if you like ! Program of your cruise : Sailing, snorkeling explorations (gear provided) in nice spots, on-land excursions (the little village is cute, and little hikes in nature are possible), beautiful anchorages, nice sandy beaches, having a cocktail at sunset and small pleasures like jumping in the water at sunrise. Going there is about two to three hours, just enough to try sailing but not to adventurous. An ideal destination that everybody will love !
QUICK FACTS :
- Private Sail ship with skipper/teacher just for you and your friends/family.
- All Inclusive : Food & Beverage, anchorage fare, gasoline, diesel, bed sheets. (just bring your towels)
- A la carte cruise : Choose between tourism and learning. Maybe a bit of both ?
- Fresh food, fish, fruits and veggies from the market and homemade marmelade ready and packed for you in the boat when you arrive on board. Everything we need to prepare delicious though simple meals.
- Options designed to things simple for you. See below
- Qualifications of you skipper (Licensed Captain and Teacher)
- Choose your dates.
- Properly maintained boat.
- A team at your service : Explain us your desire and ideas, Rêve de Nav’ will offer you your dream cruise.
Starting from Rivière-Sens Marina, next to Basse-Terre. 9.00AM/5.30PM.
ALL INCLUSIVE DAY PRICE FOR THE BOAT :
(To be multiplied by the number of days)
|1 to 2 Persons||500€|
10€/Day discount for every kid under 12.
Free for babies under 12 months.
Options Goin In/Goin Out :
“Arrival the night before” : On board meal and accommodation from 7.00pm. Half Day Price.
“Leaving the next morning” : Accomodation and breakfast on board until 08.00am. Half Day Price.
“Special Diet” : Vegeterian : Free. Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergies : 10€/day x Number of persons on board.
Beware, except for those options, every started day (9am to 17.30pm) must be paid in full.
PEASE CHECK DATES AMONGST THE WHITE BLANKS :
LES SAINTES REGARDING TO WIKIPEDIA :
The Îles des Saintes (“Islands of the Saints”), also known as Les Saintes, is a small archipelago of the French Antilles (West Indies) located to the south of Basse-Terre Island, west of Marie-Galante and north of Dominica. It is a dependency of Guadeloupe, which, in turn, is an overseas department and region of France…
Source : Géoportail, IGN Littoral. Full map on Géoportail
The Archipelagos offers many different idyllic and well protected anchorages sites :
Terre de Haut :
– Pain de sucre (moorings)
– Ilet à cabrit (moorings)
– Le bourg (moorings)
Terre de Bas :
– Anse Fideling anchorage