Please book contacting Sonia preferably by e-mail :
E-Mail : CONTACT@REVEDENAV.COM
Tel : +59 06 90 91 11 00
WHERE TO FIND US (THE BOAT) :
Rivière-Sens Marina, pier 7 facing the pharmacy.
Boulevard Amédée Valeau
Every Departures are at 9.00am. Easy and free parking on spot.
PAYEMENT POSSIBILITIES :
Cash in Euros only on board
WHAT TO BRING :
For the Day Tour :
– Swimming suit and towel
– Hat or Cap
– SunBlock cream of high indice
– If using your own gear is important for you : fins, mask and tuba
For the cruises :
Make sure you will wear strong clothes that give you a good sun protection. Also bring : WindStopper, tee-shirts, sweat-shirt (1 max), short, swimming outfit and bathing towel, shades, cap that you can fasten, sun cream grade 50. Every thing must fit in a 1 or 2 soft bags that you can fold when it’s empty. Option : Noise cancelers, USB cables, Snorkeling gear, music on a key or phone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE :
- We sail all year long and ou tours are almost never canceled because of the weather. The islands are always windy and rain we get on the way never last long.
- Babies, Grannies and Grand Pa’s are welcome ! ; Babies’s parents should be confident with the sea, their body and their sensations. About Grand Dads’ and Mom’s, the should be a little adventurous !
- Sea sickness : if you think you might get it, you should get some medicine from the pharmacy, it might help.
A BIT OF HISTORY :
Rêve de Nav’ is an entrepreneurial adventure of a couple started in Guadeloupe in 2011. Olivier is the skipper and sailing teacher, he manages the website and makes homemade marmelades and rhum punches ! Fully licensed captain and teacher, Olivier and he’s skipper are fully competent to guide you. Sonia, stays ashore and deals with communication, sells, developpement, accounting, menus and groceries ! We hire each year a skipper from the fews of high season.
All together we make sure l’Inko, our Jeanneau Sun Fast 37 stays in perfect sailing conditions : Sails, bimini, rigging, mechanics, electricity, paint jobs etc…Of course we some times need to require help from specialists !
We would like you to experience your dream cruise with Rêve de Nav’ !