Please book contacting Sonia preferably by e-mail :
E-Mail : CONTACT@REVEDENAV.COM
Tel : +59 06 90 91 11 00
WHERE TO FIND US (THE BOAT) :
Rivière-Sens Marina, pier 7 facing the pharmacy.
Boulevard Amédée Valeau
Every Departures are at 9.00am. Easy and free parking on spot.
PAYEMENT POSSIBILITIES :
Cash in Euros only on board
WHAT TO BRING :
For the Day Tour :
– Swimming suit and towel
– Hat or Cap
– SunBlock cream of high indice
– If using your own gear is important for you : fins, mask and tuba
For the cruises :
Tenues peu salissantes, peu fragiles, et vous protégeant du soleil. Un coupe vent, tee-shirts, pull (1 max), short, maillots et serviette de bain, lunettes de soleil, casquette (qui tienne bien), crème de protection solaire de fort indice, lycra pour la baignade, après solaire et serviette de toilette, appareil photo. Tout l’équipement individuel doit tenir dans un ou deux sacs souples. En option, Boules Quiès, chargeurs USB de préférence, spray anti moustique si nuit au port, masque, tuba et palmes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE :
- We sail all year long and ou tours are almost never canceled because of the weather. The islands are always windy and rain we get on the way never last long.
- Babies, Grannies and Grand Pa’s are welcome ! ; Babies’s parents should be confident with the sea, their body and their sensations. About Grand Dads’ and Mom’s, the should be a little adventurous !
- Sea sickness : if you think you might get it, you should get some medicine from the pharmacy, it might help.
A BIT OF HISTORY :
Rêve de Nav’ is an entrepreneurial adventure of a couple started in Guadeloupe in 2011. Olivier is the skipper and sailing teacher, he manages the website and makes homemade marmelades and rhum punches ! Fully licensed captain and teacher, Olivier and he’s skipper are fully competent to guide you. Sonia, stays ashore and deals with communication, sells, developpement, accounting, menus and groceries ! We hire each year a skipper from the fews of high season. In 2017/2018, we had onboard Philippe.
All together we make sure l’Inko, our Jeanneau Sun Fast 37 stays in perfect sailing conditions : Sails, bimini, rigging, mechanics, electricity, paint jobs etc…Of course we some times need to require help from specialists !
We would like you to experience your dream cruise with Rêve de Nav’ !