Les Saintes, a collective Sailing and Snorkeling Day Tour
Simply meet the caribbean sea…Sailing, Sensations, Snorkeling.
Genuine and Special : 9 persons tops !
Rêve de Nav’s collective sailing and snorkeling excursion to Les Saintes, second most wonderful bay on the UNESCO Ranking is a dream come true. Come around and enjoy an unforgetable day just as you like : farniente on the boat, snorkeling and sailing around the bay. Our skipper will offer you to visit spots of his own during your collective mini-cruise : Anchoring at the Pain de Sucre, visiting Cabrits Island and Terre de Haut shores, sailing around Les Saintes and swimming over a wreck ! All details down below after the agenda.
COLLECTIVE SAILING AND SNORKELING DAY TOUR TO LES SAINTES : (Food included, 9 am/6 pm)
Aperitif, creole meal and coffee.
Boarding in Rivière-Sens (Next to Basse-Terre).
Adults (12+) : 90€
Kids (0-11 years) : 85 €
Contact Sonia preferably using email :
E-mail : CONTACT@REVEDENAV.COM
Tel : +59 06 90 91 11 00
AGENDA OF THE NEXT TOURS, PLEASE ASK FOR OTHER DATES :
DETAILS OF THIS TOUR :
Come enjoy a beautiful day with Rêve de Nav’s Collective Day Sailing Charter to Les Saintes, Guadeloupe French West Indies. Get onboard for an adventure at sea. Getting there is approximately 2h30, Going back is about 2 hours. Make it a special day maneuvering and steering the sailship alongside your captain ! Go for a snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the archipelagos (unguided), then have an onboard creole meal. Tour around the bay (Cabrit Island and Terre de Haut) motoring the sailship so you can get loads of nice pictures. An original way to discover Les Saintes and it’s sea side and to practice sailing during this mini-cruise. No going ashore.
Quick Facts :
– Get the opportunity to helm the sailing ship alongside your captain-teacher
– Beautiful Scenery while motor-Cruising with the sailing ship to Terre-de-Haut and îlet Cabrit.
– Fresh Creole meal on board including food and beverages.
– Nice snorkeling spots (Gear available onboard).
– Security and Professionalism : Your captain is highly skilled and holds all diplomas to safely guide you.
Practical Details :
Embarking at 9am pier n°7 next to the pharmacy, Rivière-Sens Marina, Gourbeyre next to Basse-Terre.
– Arrival to Les Saintes around Noon.
– Leaving Les Saintes around 4PM / End of tour at 6PM.
What to bring with you ? :
– Wind Stopper and a spare set of clothes
– Swimming Suit and towel
– Cap or hat with a built in way to tighten it
– High-Grade Sun Block Cream
– If you rather use your fins, mask and tuba, take them.