Welcome to Rêve de Nav’ Day Tour Les Saintes and Sailing Cruises in Guadeloupe !
You like sensations, small Day Tour groups, participating to the activity, discover uncrowded places and Les Saintes archipelagos ? Rêve de Nav’ Cruises was design for you ! We welcome you on “L’inko”, our Jeanneau SunFast 37, 37 feet monohull starting from Rivière-Sens marina next to Basse-Terre in Guadeloupe French West Indies. We will enjoy sailing experiences taking place on one of most beautiful places in the world.
You get to choose :
- Sailing Day Tour to Les Saintes (collective or private)
- Sunset Cruise (collective or private)
- Participative and private cruises (Beginners as well as the more discerning)
With Rêve de Nav’ :
- Initiate to sailing alongside our skilled skipper. If you like, you can maneuver and stir the boat.
- Sensations ; Sailing on a monohull is fun : gliding & leaning and an occasional splash !
- Swim with your snorkeling gear above nice spots.
- Collective Day Tour : A special day to Les Saintes with a small group (9 persons maximum)
- If you want to go private, choose a Private Day Tour or a Participative Private and all inclusive cruise with 1 or more night on board.
- Short Sunset cruise available privately or collectively.
- Discover Les Saintes Archipelagos, Guadeloupe and it’s Islands in a genuine and special way.
- Discover the life of mariners ! Grab a cold drink, jump in the water and visit a remote paradise island.
- A fast boat designed for efficient sailing but still confortable.
- Professionalism and pedagogy of your experienced skipper sailing alongside you.
- Fresh local meals made out of fruits and veggies from the market, home made rhum punches and marmelades.
- A sailing school that can teach you from initiation to autonomy.
Pratical Information :
- We sail all year long and ou tours are almost never canceled because of the weather. The islands are always windy and rain we get on the way never last long.
- Babies, Grannies and Grand Pa’s are welcome ! ; Babies’s parents should be confident with the sea, their body and their sensations. About Grand Dads’ and Mom’s, the should be a little adventurous !
Dare the adventure on the Caribbean Sea with Rêve de Nav’ !